What are the factors that affect the price and what does the moving price depend on? Organizing the moving is the major activity that we offer to our customers to help them reduce the stress they may feel and help them move safely in their new apartment.
If you want to hire professionals to do the moving for you, you must keep in mind that the price always depends on the quality of service.
The price of moving services depends on several factors:
- Distance of the location where you move – the farther the location of the new apartment is, the higher prices will be offered, proportionally;
- Number of floors to the apartment – as a rule, the higher the floor is, the more complications will be there when moving, which accordingly increases the moving price;
- The existence of an elevator – an elevator significantly facilitates moving of your belongings, so if there is no lift in the building, the additional cost must be provided for greater involvement of workers;
- Which means of transport is engaged – you can choose a truck, a van or a pick-up truck, and the price changes accordingly;
- The amount of things – depending on whether you are moving a few pieces of furniture or all you have had for years, the price may be different;
- The types of things that are transported – if you have delicate items that require special care or handling of an expert, it may further affect the price of moving;
- Additional services – if, besides moving, you engage us for the activities of packing your things, protection with foils or in some other way, loading, unloading, assembling, etc., the total cost of moving increases with the increasing number of services we offer.
Based on your needs and requirements when moving house, we can do a free estimate and submit the calculation of the potential costs that may be incurred when moving, because we think it is only fair that you know in advance what you are getting into and that there would be no hidden charges, as our goal is to establish a long-term cooperation with you, which may be passed down to the next generation as well.